Wednesday, March 17, 2010

How Technology will Help Me in my Future Career

Technology will help me in many ways with my future career. Technology can become an aid to me when I'm trying to succeed in a hard task. Also, Technology would be an excellent aid when I'm forced to display a presentation to an audience. As opposed to using a poster board and drawing images manually, I could use a program to aid me such as Microsoft PowerPoint.

If I would like to pursue a career in Law or Architecture, Technology would be very helpful to me because I could present my clients with an image for success. CADS (Computer Aided Designs) is a helpful technology tool most Architects use to design buildings. With this program, Architects are able to get a blueprint finished in a shorter period of time as opposed to the architect who manually draws images. Additionally most clients are amazed with technological blueprints. In CADS Blueprints, there are most of the time colors. In the Law Field, Technology can help me because, as opposed to writing a 10 or more page document on paper, I can type it instead. Also, I can receive some sources through email or the internet rather than books.

No comments:

Post a Comment