Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Homework Assignment

Computer Technology made a drastic change over my years. In 1999, when I was just about to start kindergarten, I remember seeing everybody with a similar Computer Monitor. As opposed to today where there are various Computer Monitors. It's possible to hook up your Plasma or LCD TV as a Computer Monitor.

Additionally, Today you can Google an article without even being on a desktop. Smart-phones such as Blackberry's and Sidekicks are Internet Accessible. There are also palm sized, as opposed to 1999 when phones were very big.

When I asked my grandmother how life was without computers 30 years ago, she laughed and said more people were outside. When nothing to do indoors, many youths went outside to play around with other people. As opposed to today, when you see most youths on the computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment